BDMI was incepted on 1st May, 1966 by Late Mrs Usha Mehta, our founder principal. Henceforth, there was no looking back and soon young minds were nurtured into responsible citizens of India. The school has traversed a long path in all these years and it has been a never-ending journey towards holistic educational excellence.
Today BDMI is not just a school but a social, academic and personal excellence community to empower diverse learners to be global citizens. We offer them not just education and knowledge but an environment of mutual respect, trust and understanding. We are committed to achieve outstanding results in academics, extra and co-curricular activities but at the same time dedicated to produce happy citizens who are steeped in rich Indian traditions and core values while learning international standard edification.
We aim at:
- Laying a strong International Academic Program.
- An Engaging Educational Approach to encourage students to actively participate in their own education. They do it by setting personal goals and performing self evaluation.
- Holistic Development involve well-rounded development of children through academics and extracurricular of international standards and at the same time providing them with a sense of connectivity to Indian culture and values.
- Student- teacher ratio definitely helps in better nurturing of mind and thus we encourage small class sizes and teacher – student ratios.
- An experienced and qualified faculty can only help in shaping the future of our country and hence we bring together a team capable of building the character of tomorrow’s India.