- The availability of the form will be intimated through our school website.
- Physical forms can be collected from the school office during school hours (9:30 am to 4:30 pm) with proper documents (Birth Certificate and mark sheet of previous affiliated school) or can be applied online (Apply Now).
- The date for the Learning level Identification (admission test) will be intimated through notification from school.
- The result will be notified by the Admission department (Toddler – IX) and through website (for class XI).
- The child along with his/ her parents will be interacting with the principal along with the following:
- Form duly filled in with stamp sized photographs of student and parents.
- Two photocopies of Birth Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopies of Aadhaar Cards/ Voter Cards of parents.
- Annual Report Card of previous school of the last class.
- A Character Certificate from the previous school (Class VII & above).
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopy – Information about annual income of parents.
- Original documents for verification.
- After the successful completion of the formalities, the guardian will be requested to pay the fees and complete the admission process.
Issuance of Transfer Certificate:
A prior notice is a must in case a student wants a Transfer Certificate (TC) from the school. A student absent from school, without any prior notice for a period of 2 weeks will have his name struck off from the school register. Irregular attendance, behavioral issues or any other serious disciplinary issues might lead to expulsion of a student from the school. The Transfer Certificate should be collected within 15 working days from the date of generation.
Admission Form duly filled up to be checked by In-Charge.
Date – 08/01/2021, 11/01/2021, 13/01/2021
Time – 11:00 AM TO 03:30 PM
Documents to be submitted along with Admission Form –
- Class IX Annual Examination Report Card – Mandatory
- Class X Term 1 Report Card/ Pre Board Result – Mandatory
- Attested Birth Certificate
- Candidate must be present during form checking
- Aadhaar card of parents and student (Photo copy)
Admission Fees to be paid as per the following details mentioned below
Mode of Payment – Cheque/ Cash/ Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of B.D.M. International payable at Kolkata
You can make Online payment via Bank transfer/ Credit or Debit card, on request, via link..
Bank Name – AXIS BANK
Branch – Garia
Name – B D M International
A/C No : 911010037212405
IFSC – UTIB0000232
After making payment, forward the acknowledgment copy to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Date of payment of fees – 08/01/2021, 11/01/2021, 13/01/2021
- Time: 11:30 am – 4:00 pm
- ** Fees once paid is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- The Date of commencement of Class XI classes will be notified in the
- School website (www.bdmi.org)
- School Notice Board. (In the 1st week of April, 2021)
Contact Person – Mrs. T MUKHERJEE (In- Charge of Senior Secondary Dept.) for further information.