Our Facilities are an extension of the classroom and through year-round research and discovery, they promote the spirit of learning and inquiry amongst the students. Separate facilities exist for pre-primary, primary, upper primary, secondary and senior secondary sections.
- We have three well-established auditoriums with seating capacity ranging from 200 to 800 and unique audio-visual and lighting arrangements.
- The multipurpose auditorium is well-equipped for activities ranging from school events for students and parents, debates, workshops, seminars and cultural programmes.
- A strong reading culture is central to the vision of our school. Our libraries are spaces for curiosity, expression, exchange of ideas, and of course for growing a passion for reading.
- Countless books, in physical as well as digital format, are accessible by students. Our focused approach inside the classroom and commitment to providing independent access translates to an effective reading habit.
- At present, we have three separate libraries.
- The school embraces diversity and in its pursuit of excellence, sets high standards of achievement for its pupils in social and cultural activities.
- Separate Dance rooms exist for primary and upper primary sections.
- Complete with mat flooring and audio, video and internet facility, our dance studios boost the emotional and cognitive development in our students.
- The Music studio helps students unwind from their academic routine and learn the basic sense of rhythm and melody.
- The students are introduced to a variety of musical genres in both eastern and western traditions.
- The teachers are skilled as they look for opportunities to blend artistic learning with curriculum domains to enable experiential and thematic learning.
- Separate facilities exist for Primary and, Upper Primary, with great collection of instruments, audio, video and internet facility.
- We not only make the co-scholastic aspects a vital part of our everyday learning , but also integrate art in our pedagogy.
- Be it paintings, sculpture, or any other form of expression, they all assimilate to make our teaching methods complete and complementing.
- The Art and Craft studio is remarkably designed to enhance the creative mood of the children. Making art and craft a part of our core methodology, renders thinking “out-of-the-box” a norm, enabling students to see everything with a creative lens.
- Separate facilities exist for Primary and Upper Primary sections, with state of art drawing boards and display units.
Indoor Sports Arena
- We have a Multi-Purpose indoor play area at par with international standards. Indoor games include chess, carrom, table tennis and badminton.
- They are guided and trained by qualified teachers for different sports activities so that they can take up sports as a vocation in future.
Outdoor Sports Arena
- We encourage students to value Sports and Games as we believe that a healthy mind resides inside a healthy body. They are guided and trained by qualified teachers for different sports activities so that they can take up sports as a vocation in future.
- We have a Multi-Purpose indoor play area at par with international standards. We also have an outdoor playground with NBA standard basketball court and football grounds to stimulate the overall development of the students. Outdoor games include basketball, volleyball, kho-kho, cricket, football, long jump and high jump.