GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Students should follow the school’s disciplinary norms.
- The students should converse in English inside the school premises. Speaking in vernacular is strictly prohibited.
- Every student should take proper care of school property and damaging or disfiguring of any school property is strictly prohibited or may lead to disciplinary action.
- Students should refrain from bringing expensive items or other valuables in school. They should take care of their belongings and money should not be lent or borrowed. The school will not be responsible for the goods lost.
- Bicycles must be properly locked and kept in the cycle stand. School will not be responsible for the security or damage of the vehicles parked outside the school premises.
- Students suffering from any contagious disease will not be allowed to attend classes until he or she recovers fully and submits a fitness certificate given by a registered medical practitioner.
- Students should actively participate in various co-scholastic activities and community service organized by the school as per the school activity calendar or CBSE Circulars.
- All students should bring the school almanac and wear ID cards everyday to the school.
- The students are supposed to reach the school 10 minutes before the commencement of the school hours.
- The school gate will be closed 10 minutes after the scheduled time.
- Visiting clubs, restaurants, shopping malls and theatres in school uniform is strictly forbidden, so is loitering around outside the school after school hours.
- Bullying and the use of foul languages are punishable offences. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against students indulging in the same.
- Bursting of crackers or splashing colours inside the school premises is strictly prohibited.
- Replacement of a school almanac is done on payment of ₹70/- at the school office.
- The school does not collect any money without a valid receipt.
- Parents are requested to avoid taking their wards during school hours except in the event of an emergency.
RULES IN CASE OF ABSENCE
GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS
- Parents are expected to visit the school website : www.bdmi.org, to know all the necessary information of the school activities. They can also give their feedback through mail (email@example.com) or drop a letter in the “Suggestion Box” kept at the entrance of the respective branches.
- Any important communication from the parent / guardian should be addressed to the Principal through the Class Teacher and all correspondence from the school to the parents will be made by the Principal or Teacher In-charge, keeping the Class Teachers in the loop.
- Parents are requested to provide accurate and correct information while filling up the Statement Pages in the almanac.
- Kindly sign the school almanac of your ward regularly and ensure that everyday he / she brings it to school.
- Kindly sign the attendance record of your ward in the school almanac to keep a track of your ward’s regularity in the school. In case of your ward’s shortage of attendance, undertaking has to be signed.
- Parents are expected to fill up the Fee Record Page in the school almanac.
- Parents are requested to encourage their wards to take part in different co-scholastic activities and community service organized by the school and CBSE.
- The school discourages parents from taking their wards for a holiday or a long vacation during the school term. If it is unavoidable, prior information has to be given.
- Parents are requested not to send their wards for private tuition. Remedial classes are taken and Improvement Tests are conducted to ensure their improved performance. Any student who is involved in private tuition will be doing it on his / her own discretion. Any student taking such tuition from a teacher of this school will be deemed as an abettor to the violation and ex-post facto complain on this matter will be barred by the law on the principal of “estoppels by laches”.
- We understand that you are happy, to allow the school to use the photographs/video clips of your ward for the purpose of publicity, admission, activities & advertisement. Incase, you have any reservation, please send an application to the school in this regard.