Kichir Michir Programme at B.D.M. International
B.D.M.International in association with the West Bengal Forest Department, had taken part in an event called “Kichir Michir”, with a motive to spread awareness among students for preservation of wildlife and birds. The students had created nests and put those up ....More Details
Van Mahotsav at B.D.M.International
Being true to the maxim, ” Think Green, Go Green” at B.D.M.I. students are made to learn ways to prevent Mother Earth from global warming and pollution. They have developed an environment friendly miniature garden in and around the School premises and ...More Info
Activity on Save the Tiger
Tiger is our national animal, our national pride. But due to rampant poaching, hunting and deforestation the population of tiger had been dwindling year after year. The students of primary section of B.D.M. International aimed to highlight this issue...More Info
WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE
We provide the best-in-class facility to suffice the requirement of a modern-age education
- Rewarding technology-oriented education with innovative syllabus in accordance with the CBSE rules.
- Centrally Air-conditioned School
- Day Boarding options where children are nurtured.
- Colossal Library with Internet Access Facility.
- 200 seater Multimedia room.
- Computer rooms where each student works with individual machine.
- Hi-Tech and State-of-the-Art Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology,Geography,Mathematics.
- Parks for little children inside the school premises.