Walkathon - Walking towards a Better Tomorrow
Climate change has taken a toll on our dear Earth and if we do not take steps right away, we will stand answerable to the future “us”. We believe that it is time for not only the adults but also the children to stand up for this cause and make their voices heard.More Info
BDMI Celebrates 'The International Mother Language Day'
B.D.M.International organised a Special Assembly to celebrate 'THE INTERNATIONAL MOTHER LANGUAGE DAY' observed all over the world on 21st February. In 2019, 186 nations across the world observed this day to foster the importance of mother language in all hearts.More Info
A Spirited and Supportive Sports Meet at B.D.M.International
B.D.M.International has always provided the best opportunities for the students to help them showcase their talents in diverse fields. Following this tradition, B.D.M.I. arranged an Inter- NGO Sports on 2nd February, 2019.More Info
WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE
We provide the best-in-class facility to suffice the requirement of a modern-age education
- Rewarding technology-oriented education with innovative syllabus in accordance with the CBSE rules.
- Centrally Air-conditioned School
- Day Boarding options where children are nurtured.
- Colossal Library with Internet Access Facility.
- 200 seater Multimedia room.
- Computer rooms where each student works with individual machine.
- Hi-Tech and State-of-the-Art Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology,Geography,Mathematics.
- Parks for little children inside the school premises.