International Day of People with Disability
The International Day of Persons with Disabilities is observed worldwide on December 3, as has been promoted by the United Nations since 1992. B.D.M.International has also been an active participant in ...More Details
An “UNFORGETTABLE” bond with Sir Ruskin Bond
B.D.M.International had been privileged enough to be a part of the literary extravaganza organized at Sister Nivedita University. Three students of class XI- Sanchit Mukherjee, Archini Basu Roy, Sourav Sarkar accompanied ...More Details
Finquest 2019 at B.D.M.International
B.D.M.International organized the 6th edition of FINQUEST at Gemstone Auditorium on 23rd November, 2019. The Judge’s chair was graced by Mr. Diptendra Roy Choudhury – the Deputy Manager ...More Details
WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE
We provide the best-in-class facility to suffice the requirement of a modern-age education
- Rewarding technology-oriented education with innovative syllabus in accordance with the CBSE rules.
- Centrally Air-conditioned School
- Day Boarding options where children are nurtured.
- Colossal Library with Internet Access Facility.
- 200 seater Multimedia room.
- Computer rooms where each student works with individual machine.
- Hi-Tech and State-of-the-Art Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology,Geography,Mathematics.
- Parks for little children inside the school premises.