At B.D.M. International, we believe in providing non-judgmental, open-minded spaces to connect and collaborate with students and make them future-ready in the ways that best resonate with each child's personality. For this, we offer the best opportunities, practices, experiences, opinions, tools, programs, and platforms so that children make confident and informed choices. Every child is valued, loved, and cared for, and we want the children to know this. There are periodic interventions for both students and parents, to ensure that we constantly strive to achieve this purpose.
- We have a dedicated grievance cell comprising of the Principal, Senior faculties and student representatives to ensure that every aggrieved student gets an opportunity to be heard and can seek unbiased redressal for the same so that they have a smooth tenure at school.
- We have a comprehensive school counseling program comprising of certified and experienced counselors to help the students holistically and make them function to their fullest potential for a better tomorrow.
- We believe in providing inclusive education while understanding that students with benchmark disabilities would more justly be educated in environments which would cater to their severe challenges.
- We are working towards integration of all students and the minimization of exclusion. As such, we have dedicated special educators working towards cooperative teaching.
- The POCSO committee works towards safeguarding the learners from the challenges they face in their formative years at school.
- The Committee takes up age appropriate initiatives to create awareness about sexual exploitation and to ensure that all learners are aware of their rights and responsibilities towards themselves.