B.D.M. International is a progressive school that believes in academic and co-curricular excellence. As a school, we believe in the academic, mental, physical and social development in a safe and friendly environment so that our students can grow up to become respectful and responsible assets to the society. The breadth of our curriculum and our wide range of facilities, thus allow each child to explore his or her potential to the fullest.
Please visit our section wise pages for more details:
- Integrated learning outcomes which promote critical thinking, professionalism, physical and emotional health, diversity, and inclusion.
- Robust curriculum
- Robust teaching-learning
- Continuous and regular assessment of student learning outcomes and best teaching practices
Ethics and Values
- Prepare our students for their future role in society
- Respect and compassion
- Commitment to excellence
- Integrity and achievement
- Unique value system
Physical Health and Sports
- Structured development
- Qualified teachers and coaches
- Inclusive physical activities and education
Our Key Enablers
- Healthy student teacher ratio
- Continuous professional development
- Healthy school environment
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and technology
We believe in empowering individuals through transformational education, creativity, and art. We, at B.D.M. International, are pioneers in urban K12 education to deliver educational excellence and nurture ethical, respectful, happy, and purposeful citizens of society. The school is progressive in its approach, follows an interactive pedagogy, and integrates technology into its educational practices giving considerable curricular emphasis on sports and arts.
The Driving Force of B.D.M.I.
Inculcation of 21st-century skills for students
Our children are encouraged to be creative and therefore every opportunity is taken to develop their confidence, knowledge, self-esteem, and life skills through technology, physical education, and creative and performing arts. A school with a long tradition of academic excellence and creativity within an exceptionally warm and supportive environment, our Senior Secondary School Program offers gateway to Higher Education embedded in a strong industry connect.
The Four Communication Skills
B.D.M. International School aims to develop well-rounded, socially and emotionally adept individuals with the love for lifelong learning. Our advanced curriculum paves the way forward to create curious, knowledgeable, conscientious, and empathetic young people.
We facilitate, we do not instruct
Our teachers, through their continued guidance enable the unraveling of potential in each individual student to ignite his/her originality and nurture the zeal for achieving that which is focused upon.
We believe that creativity and self-expression are at the center of a unique learning experience at B.D.M. International. We aim to expose students to a wide variety of art forms – dance, music, theatre, performing arts – to blend art and aesthetics within our pedagogy of experiential and thematic learning.
We lay due emphasis on physical well-being through active participation in various social, athletic, and artistic clubs and societies. Our sports department aims at a structured expression of the physical self for holistic development of our students. We have a well planned curriculum in place that is intertwined with the student’s daily schedule to ensure that they are active, fit, and healthy for life.
Art & Craft:
“All art requires courage” – Anne Tucker
Initiating new ideas,
Expressing the ideas in unique ways and diverse perspectives
Presenting their creation in a different way for different purposes
To be able to focus on a task despite distractions
“Music is a magic like no other, which can do incredible, unexplainable things” – Tom Fletcher
- Develops cross curricular skills
- The awareness of beat, rhythm, melody and harmony helps children express their feelings and connecting with self and others
- Music improves emotional development and enhances the vocabulary
- Performing music gives the children insight into people’s culture and times
“Dancers don’t need wings to fly” – Jackrabbit Dance
- Dance classes teach basic life skills, vital for the rest of their lives
- It trains them on spatial awareness, body awareness and hand-body coordination
- Kinesthetic exposure of emotion
“Health is worth more than learning” – Thomas Jefferson
- Training the students to become socially responsible and respect others as well as oneself
- To develop skills to help them achieve and maintain a healthy configuration of physical activity and fitness
“The quality of life is determined by its activities” – Aristotle
- A wide variety of co-curricular activities such as story-telling, art & craft, dance & music are offered to our children. It is mandatory for each student at B.D.M.I. to be a part of at least one of the clubs.
- Clubs develop their creative and social skills.
Our learners participate in script writing, anchoring and public speaking.
Regular science exhibitions are conducted throughout the academic year.
Creative Arts Club
Learners are encouraged to hone their creative talents in a positive environment.
Performing Arts Club
Regular and continuous classes are conducted in music and dance for the artistic development of our students.
Meticulously planned classes prepare students for the future.
Various sports activities like cricket, football, basketball and yoga are conducted throughout the academic year.
Children gain sustainability experience through various activities that prepare them to be environmentally conscious and become global citizens.
Reading and Story-telling Club
The learners are exposed to a wide variety of story-telling and reading sessions to hone their listening and story-telling skills.
Scouts and Bulbuls
Scouts and Bulbuls are trained to be confident leaders with adequate life skills, communication and leadership skills to face the challenges of the world..
English, Mathematics, Art
English, Mathematics, Art, Vernacular
English, Number Work, G.K
English, Vernacular, Mathematics, Computer Science, EVS, G.K
English, Vernacular, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Computer Science, EVS, G.K
English, Vernacular, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Computer Science, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence
|English, Vernacular, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence|