It is at this stage that we empower students to meet the demanding intensity of board exams, career choices and higher study options. Each class strength is small enough to provide individual attention and allows each student to be nurtured and developed to his full potential. The healthy learning environment allows students to make meaningful links between what they learn and the world beyond their classrooms. Complete with academic rigour and self-confidence, they begin to take responsibility of their learning and intellectual pursuits.
Teachers and students play an equally active role in the learning process. The teacher’s primary role is to coach and facilitate student learning and overall comprehension of material, and to measure student learning through both formal and informal forms of assessment, like group projects, student portfolios and class participation. The high-tech approach to learning utilizes different technology to aid students in their classroom learning. Use of computer and tablets in the classroom has proved beneficial in the classroom setting. Teachers also use the internet in order to connect their students with educators from round the world.
Under the able guidance of board-certified counsellors, regular counselling sessions, periodic workshops and seminars, are conducted for the benefit of the students. These counselling opportunities are provided to both the students and their guardians in order to work towards a common goal – personal development, achieving resilience through empathy and understanding teamwork. It educates and helps them navigate through their inner feelings of conflict and improve interpersonal relationships.
Scheme of Studies
We have three streams i.e. Science, Humanities, Commerce, apart from a job-oriented Vocational Course Financial Market Management (FMM) in the Senior Secondary section. We strive to satisfy inquisitiveness of the students and prepare them to meet the challenges of life and march ahead with confidence. We aim to equip them with a passion for excellence and determination to achieve their goals, leading change in their community and eventually, globally.
- English, Bengali/ Hindi/ Physical Education, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science
- English, Bengali/ Hindi/ Physical Education, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology
- English, Bengali/ Hindi/ Physical Education, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Bio – Technology
- English, Bengali/ Hindi, Geography, Political Science, Sociology / Economics, Maths/History/Mass Media Studies/ Applied Maths
- English, Bengali/ Hindi, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Maths
- English, Bengali/ Hindi, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Entrepreneurship
- English, Bengali/ Hindi, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Informatics Practices
- English, Bengali/ Hindi, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Cost Accounting
- English, Bengali/ Hindi, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Applied Maths
Job Oriented Vocational Course - Commerce (Financial Market Management)
- English, Accountancy, Foundation of Financial Markets, Banking, Business Studies/ Economics, Entrepreneurship/ Maths/ Cost Accounting/ Applied Maths